Nosler 400gr Part.

RL338

Handloader
Mar 23, 2017
I snagged 68 of these to try out C9AFA5A5-0141-4D50-A268-95C043BABEAB.jpeg

Again in this big case I went to RL-26 1F221D6A-D282-4007-B239-6A56EAF945AD.jpeg

I should have gone higher there was no pressure issue at all. But that 116gr looks good to try out.

That is stepping out. That mass at that velocity will drop a T Rex, if there were any T Rex to be dropped. :?

Also been meaning to try this bullet, lord that velocity make me think my 416’s are pellet rifles. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cleveland48":oy8lbuwt said:
Also been meaning to try this bullet, lord that velocity make me think my 416’s are pellet rifles. [emoji23]

Maybe...but they will definitely be easier on the shoulder and more pleasant to shoot!

Blkram":1zrf9zfb said:
Cleveland48":1zrf9zfb said:

Maybe...but they will definitely be easier on the shoulder and more pleasant to shoot!
I’ll be truthful, I’m certain I could not take that off the bench lol. Heck may not could handle it standing with shooting sticks either.

Cleveland48":t8vw7td3 said:
Blkram":t8vw7td3 said:
Cleveland48":t8vw7td3 said:

I’ll be truthful, I’m certain I could not take that off the bench lol. Heck may not could handle it standing with shooting sticks either.

:lol: Although it may look to be brutal , the Accubrakes from WBY tame these big boys down. I thinking on going up a couple more grains to see if there is a higher velocity node not that 2700fps is anything to sneeze at. I still have some Hornady 400gr RN to try out yet.

Geez, that is a lot of mass at 2800 fps. :shock: That sure would put a good hurting on big game and capable of taking down most of the world's largest game.

No doubt. I get 3150 fps with my 416 bee and the 330 gs customs and the 300 TSX

mPP4FXg.jpg

GLHOV6Wm.jpg

Am beginning to realize that my 375 H&H is a mere plinking & small game rifle... :wink:

Guy Miner":18y6f60v said:
Am beginning to realize that my 375 H&H is a mere plinking & small game rifle... :wink:
I’m beginning to feel the same way guy. My 416’s seem awful weak compared to these monsters lol

Back