Nosler 48 Patriot Aftermarket Stock

warbow150

Beginner
Jan 19, 2017
Hi, Everyone
Does anyone (HS-Precision, B&C, McMillan, etc) make an aftermarket stock for a Nosler Patriot? Full aluminum bedding block type? I can't seem to find a company who does, and I don't really want to ship the rifle back to Nosler.
Thanks

I believe Bell and Carson produced a stock with a bedding chases for Nosler's Patriot.

hodgeman":md4eh4k3 said:
I believe Bell and Carson produced a stock with a bedding chases for Nosler's Patriot.
They make Nosler's stocks for the Patriot, but they don't sell them to individuals. At least that's what they said when I called them yesterday.

Any particular reason you're hesitant to send it back to Nosler?

In my past experience, their customer service has been nothing but stellar, but you might also try a stock made for the Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard since the overall receiver profile is more than a bit similar.

hodgeman":1g32rlyk said:
Any particular reason you're hesitant to send it back to Nosler?

In my past experience, their customer service has been nothing but stellar, but you might also try a stock made for the Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard since the overall receiver profile is more than a bit similar.
Not worried about customer service, just costs. That and just exploring options. I was thinking the same thing about Howa, so asked the Nosler sales guy (who was very nice), and he said it's not the same.

Back