Nosler Manual #6?

Midway is a good deal but the $3 service charge and $11 shippingng handling makes it $33.99 not a good deal so I went through cabelas same price but only $4.95 shipping sure I might have to wait a little longer but I like to save money so I can buy more bullets, and powder.

Picked mine up at a local reloading store, also got the Speer #14 manual... Both are much bigger than the previous manuals.

I just got off the phone with Cabela's one of the only places that us Canadians can deal without costing ext. this and that. All last week #6 not in on back order will not back order to international orders. Today back ordered till Feb. 08 they must of had more back orders then books. So at the moment done chasing the Nosler #6 unless nosler can get it to Canada for 19.99 plus shipping I'm going to have to load others for my new load .

Alan.

I am really excited about getting it as well...but I want to know something about it before I buy it:

What did they do with the .257 Weatherby Data. The last few issues of the manual have been a regurgitation of the same data. I want new data with the new bullet (110 AccuBond) with some of the real performing powders for that cartridge (RL22, RL25, IMR 7828, MRP, H1000, RETUMBO).

Tell me, what did they do?

Just called a dealer up here in the Grate White North and the price will be in line with the US list if they get here soon. So can someone from Nosler tell us if #6 is on it's way and when it maybe here.

Thanks Alan.

300winnie":1n31ssc1 said:
I am really excited about getting it as well...but I want to know something about it before I buy it:

What did they do with the .257 Weatherby Data. The last few issues of the manual have been a regurgitation of the same data. I want new data with the new bullet (110 AccuBond) with some of the real performing powders for that cartridge (RL22, RL25, IMR 7828, MRP, H1000, RETUMBO).

Tell me, what did they do?
Page 220, Powder for the 110 AccuBond.
IMR 4831
Hunter
Viht N 165
Imr 4350
H4831sc
RL 19
AA3100
H1000
RL 22
IMR 7828

Got mine today! well worth the wait, great job guys! FYI bot it at Scheels GF, MT
dont bother me, i will be reading for the next few days!! :grin:

Got mine in from Midway today. I am very pleased & I appreciate the addition of more powders & calibers.

Back