Nosler Partitions 120Gr. .257 at Midway

cloverleaf

Handloader
Sep 10, 2006

Seems D@mn expensive to me... but they also have some 87 Gr's from another maker- more reasonable..

CL

Last edited:
I do like Partitions, I even like that 120gr 25 cal bullet... But Nosler do charge like a wounded rhino for them...

(I have found the Speer 120gr SPBTs shoot very well and have good terminal performance for less money).

Happy to say that I have more .25 cal hunting bullets on hand than I'll ever be able to use. Many purchased back when SPS was really quite a bargain. :)

Guy
I bought a ton of ballistic silvertips for 45/70 and they were also selling the 170 grain .308 round nose partitions dirt cheap as over runs for awhile. I would get a coupon every few months so would buy a bunch every time. I have 2000 of each of the above enough for my lifetime.

Seems D@mn expensive to me... but they also have some 87 Gr's from another maker- more reasonable..

CL
SPS has much better prices when they come back in stock.

CL
Ol’ Larry sure ain’t given them away.

I was looking for 85gr CT's but I havent seen them for years. 87's were my second choice and they work out to about .40 w/shipping. Not to terrible. CL

Back