Nosler Patriot is OL Editor's Choice Rifle

Pretty nice, but I'd like to get my hands on that Winchester 1885 and a couple of thousand rounds of ammo...

BK that Winchester is pretty darn sharp. Congratulations to Nosler on the fantastic rifle. Well deserved praise.

Some nice rifles there, I am partial to the CZ 557 myself........

The Nosler is got lots of great parts!!! I really believe they are top shelf right now.

Blessings,
Dan

Congrats to Nosler on a fine rifle and cartridge combo.

JD338

The CZ557 looks like a winner! I already own a 527 and 453 CZ and both are very accurate and well made rifles.

Oldtrader3":28kohxap said:
The CZ557 looks like a winner! I already own a 527 and 453 CZ and both are very accurate and well made rifles.

I agree, some are not happy it is a push feed but that doesn't bother me. If they make a lefty one day my 452 American will find some company, maybe a 8x57 or 30-06 :)

I had a CZ 550 in 6.5x55 too but my oldest son grabbed that so fast that my head is still spinning? CZ makes nice stuff.

I agree with the OL selection of the Nosler Patriot rifle. I would love to have one of these Patriot's to add to my collection.

Same here! I like those Patriots. Being a huge fan of Nosler I feel like I should own one in the future. The rifles I saw were really nice!

I do believe I could enjoy one of these rifles, Scotty. And I know for a fact that I could enjoy the Heritage chambered in about any of the chamberings offered.

...wow, that's amazing, the part about "Outdoor Life" publishing an article on guns...

...some very good choices, the Patriot, 1885, & CZ, some "Whatdahellweredeythinkin" selections, as far as I'm concerned. Their "Top Ten" Deer rifles, Elk rifles, Ostrich rifles, etc.etc.etc, generally leave me shaking my head, but that's neither here nor there, I guess...

...I love the 1885's, always have, but @ $1400 for that nice Low Wall, I'd much rather have a center fire cartridge, say a .17 Hornet or Fireball, .204, .223, even a .218 Bee. I grew up w/ an old Winchester pump .22WMR & the cartridges were always in short supply, I don't think they way Winchester is handling the .17 WSR cartridges won't end up being very expensive & hard to find since there are only two rifles currently chambered for it in production, & both are not really suited to be converted to anything else...

Back