Nosler Reloading Manual #6.

We are still optimistic for an October release. We will have to wait and see though. I do not know how long the printing takes since I was not involved in the #5 reloading manual.

JD338, will it be offered to members on this site at a reduced rate as I suggested in another thread? I realize that could interfere with some of your suppliers but it is just a suggestion.Rick.

rick smith":1bmmrar5 said:
JD338, will it be offered to members on this site at a reduced rate as I suggested in another thread? I realize that could interfere with some of your suppliers but it is just a suggestion.Rick.

I will ask the Nosler folks about this.

JD338

Wboo":2vjvgtuj said:
What about the .300WSM?

All the WSM and WSSM calibers will be listed. They are also listing all the RUM and SAUM calibers as well.

JD338

waiting, i need some things from the shooters pro shop, but i'll wait for the new book.

I'm pumped for the #6 book, anybody know if they will have anything for the .375 ruger in it?

I suppose that answers the questions about Ramshot, Hats off to the good folks at Nosler for testing the new products out there. Hopefully they cover the 30-378 with the ramshot line. It may be to much to ask, but test the light stuff too :lol: Might not be good for much, but there is something sinfully fun about a 130 at 3900 or a 150 at 3700. I'm sure the boys at hart barrels, douglas barrels and krieger need work too ya know.

jmad_81":31o3e5ww said:
I'm pumped for the #6 book, anybody know if they will have anything for the .375 ruger in it?

375 Ruger will be in the new book.

OK, we are half way through October..........what is the latest word??

I'm going to also pick up a couple for gifts for some new hand loaders.

Thanks,

Bob

The RG #6 is at the printers. The plan is to have the books available in aboout 30 days.

JD338

It's listed as backordered at Cabela's and the SIR Mailorder store in Winnipeg Manitoba has it listed, but the site won't let me order it yet. When can we just order it from the online store :lol: ?????

It is supposed to be available the third week of November.

JD338

Back