Nosler's new patriot rifle

muzz

Handloader
Nov 11, 2014
I would love to get one of these rifles. Anyone that has one what is your opinion?

Can't speak to the Patriot but I was impressed with another member's Nosler Custom. So much so that I have one on order. I suspect the Patriot will be as impressive given the company name.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Stopped by Nosler a few weeks back and looked the Patriot over. It is a great rifle, especially for the price!

Sent from ACLakey's Android

ACLakey":qgzg2bme said:
Stopped by Nosler a few weeks back and looked the Patriot over. It is a great rifle, especially for the price!

Sent from ACLakey's Android

It is pretty danged hard to put a rifle together that'll have more quality than a Patriot with as great a company behind it.

I know I eyeball them fairly often and I am a certified Model 70 fanatic..

i have one in 300 wsm, the fit and finish is great, the bolt works as smooth as any,the trigger is awesome.i put a leica 2x10 x42 and talley one piece mounts on it.the gun shoots nosler custom ammo with 180 grain accubonds under 1/2 inch and federal 165 grain partitions even better. so i will never be able to blame the gun if i miss.in my opinion for the price i paid there is no better gun on the market

Back