Obama video tape on Fox News

big rifle man

Handloader
Dec 21, 2005
I don't know whether anyone saw the video Tape Oreilly showed last week about comments made by Obama but it was extremely interesting. Obama stated in a video tapae produced last summer that the military cannot handle all the problems cropping up in the country due to other commitments and that a CIVILIAN SECURITY CORP. should be formed to handle domestic issues. I'd like to know what the hell he is talking about. This smacks of things that happened in another country a long time ago. This man is going to cause us no end of problems.

Somebody should inform the illustrious Mr. Obama that there already is a civilian security force. It's clearly outlined in the Second Amendment to our Constitution. The primary problem is that his policies disarm this force. Isn't it amazing that we as a country, with our ignorance, immediate gratification requirement, handout oriented citizenry, and laziness, elected someone who has absolutely no idea how this country was founded, framed, or intended? We get what we deserve. I'm considering expatriation, or running for office myself. There's going to be a special election for my state senate district since the sitting senator ran for and won a congressional seat. Anybody want to help me form a committee...

Unbelievable.
I think its best if I just keep my thoughts to myself....

JD338

dubyam":3vzsijf4 said:
there already is a civilian security force. It's clearly outlined in the Second Amendment to our Constitution.

This is exactly what was so absurd about the "Militia clause" argument during the Heller case earlier this summer. The Framers built the government on the notion that the last, best line of defense for the stated freedoms and liberties is the citizen himself.

Read the newspaper this morning and in our letter to the editor section I found that apparently a lot of people saw the video and would like to know where Obama is coming from. More than one mention was made of a group of civilian security people possibly coming to your door at a future date and taking your personal weapons. I can see the s--- hitting the fan over this. I hope he is called out on this sooner than later.

I think the chances of a police orginazition being formed to take guns from law abiding citizens is slim but there is still a chance. Thats why it is important to vote but more important to educate yourself and vote on facts and not emotions and hope.

You all remember........You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.... and I would like to add that you had better watch out for the rest of my family while you are trying to take it. :wink:

well guys, here we go again. On sunday evening 12/14 obama was spouting off about all the problems we are having in this country and that it's time we got a National security corp in operation to deal with these problems. This guy has got some big plans and we are part of them. There are going to be some rough times ahead for us.

big rifle man":35g4ck7m said:
I don't know whether anyone saw the video Tape Oreilly showed last week about comments made by Obama but it was extremely interesting. Obama stated in a video tapae produced last summer that the military cannot handle all the problems cropping up in the country due to other commitments and that a CIVILIAN SECURITY CORP. should be formed to handle domestic issues. I'd like to know what the hell he is talking about. This smacks of things that happened in another country a long time ago. This man is going to cause us no end of problems.

Hmmmm Hitler's SS and the KGB come to mind.

guys, this scares the literal crap out of me. I am physically sick over this kind of thing, and the election in general.
Please go out to some of our competition, or opposition's websites and read what they really want...
Here's one for a starter...try not to freak the h(*& out when you read this one....

http://www.iansa.org/issues/how_to.htm

The SS are not the only example. Well before Stalin, through the 17th and 18th centuries, the Romanov czars in Russia won the allegiance of a group of rogue, self-taught horsemen in some of the border regions by granting them a privileged status with no tax obligations and essentially their own local government. Traditionally, they served the Emperor as commando units in conflicts with other neighbors.

During the reign of Nicholas II, these Cossacks were increasingly used as a domestic “security force.” As WWI drug on, as Russia lost a few million men, and as Nicholas lost all support of both the population and the Duma, the role of the Cossacks became systematic executioners of the czar’s critics.

Even if it isn’t carried to this extreme, Obama’s idea of a “universal, volunteer” call-to-service program is impossible by definition. If it’s universally mandated, it is not voluntary. If it is only volunteers, it will never be universal.

Back