P64 M70 375 H&H AI

Elkman":2evqyhd3 said:
That is outstanding, are you bringing it with you???? You could hunt it later this week.

I wished I had of got it back sooner, but I don't even have the right dies for it yet. I was thinking after seeing the pictures of our unit it would be perfect... Guess I'll have to get by with the Mashburn and 264... :lol:

SJB358":3jue6hpo said:
Elkman":3jue6hpo said:
That is outstanding, are you bringing it with you???? You could hunt it later this week.

I wished I had of got it back sooner, but I don't even have the right dies for it yet. I was thinking after seeing the pictures of our unit it would be perfect... Guess I'll have to get by with the Mashburn and 264... :lol:
Let me play with it till you get back and I'll have it all dialed in for you :grin: You can drop it off on your way by or I could meet you in VA somewhere along the way (y)

Come on down. You might have a time finding dies though.

If you see any Remington 375 brass let me know. Hard to find online.

SJB358":2e1tnfnc said:
Come on down. You might have a time finding dies though.

If you see any Remington 375 brass let me know. Hard to find online.
If I see some local I'll pick it up for you.
Heck I might even pick up a box or two of new stuff if I could find it on the cheap just to shoot it.

If it doesn't have to be Remington Graf has Norma and Privi in stock, the Privi is 50 count for $46.
(edit) Cabelas has Remington 375 H&H in stock for $47 per 50 also.

I love it Scotty you are never the norm :shock:!! If I had to pick one rifle for all my hunting needs it would likely be the 375 H&H as I shot one for so many years :wink:. But making it into a AI is just the cat's meow :mrgreen:!!
I have an opportunity to obtain a 260AI but I am not sure that my oldest grandson will be shooting left handed and I promised the wife that I would not be purchasing anymore rifles for myself :roll:.
Anyways Scotty it looks like you are well on your way to having a very reliable 375 (y).
Great post and with photos.

Blessings,
Dan

Did a little shooting with the 375 and RL16 using the 250 TTSX..

Seeing a pretty good spot I loaded 6 rounds to put on paper. I loaded 86.4 and seated them to 3.560 and took it to the range.

First group.

And then adjusted the scope and shot the next 3

Pretty happy with the old girl!

Those are most promising groups. That load would deliver a tremendous blow to any game situated in this world.

Back