partition

barthowes

Beginner
Feb 20, 2010
Did Nosler discontinue the .358 225gr Partition. Everyone has them on backorder and they dates keep getting pushed back by months. Now Nachez says "sold out. item is not available in the future"

The 338 225 gr PT is a production bullet, p/n 16336.

JD338

i need the .358 225gr ,has part numbers 44810 & 44800. can i buy right from nosler? but i don't recall every supplier being backordered for months, just to have that date come up and it get pushed back month's again..Nachez scared me with the unavailable in the future comment.

unfortunately both those site don't really have any when i called.. huntington has a little diclaimers about how the inventory is nearly depleted and to call.. i'll keep waiting. just wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything like they were discontinued....

Sorry buddy, my bad. The .358 cal 225 gr is still available. It is one of my favorites and I have used it for years in my 35 Whelen.

JD338

I think that they only run them once a year and this year they are behind and in back order.

You're going to get me all excited. I noted that there were four or five boxes in the drawers at the LGS.

That's a great bullet. It runs really well in my 358 Winchester... Just an awesome bullet in the 358 and probably the Whelen as well..

Back