Picking three calibers from one developer

And on that note, #7 would be the 264, 338 and 458 Winchester Magnums.

I gotta go with Gil's addition since we can't bring wildcats in.....

And on the Sophia etc question; Raquel, no doubt about it. :lol:

Dwh7271":2kmbuznu said:

I'd put a 3rd vote on that....

SJB358":3fh3bh5f said:
Dwh7271":3fh3bh5f said:

That would, indeed, cover all the big game one might ever encounter. I still like the classics, however, just because they are classics.

DrMike":bm99nkph said:
SJB358":bm99nkph said:
Dwh7271":bm99nkph said:

That would, indeed, cover all the big game one might ever encounter. I still like the classics, however, just because they are classics.

It's funny Mike, those three are classics to me but I guess when you are your age you REALLY have to reach back to get called a classic :mrgreen:

SJB358":8aeg93d2 said:
Dwh7271":8aeg93d2 said:

On the 3rd vote Scotty, is that for Raquel, Sophia or Elizabeth ?

you guys keep trying to reinvent the wheel and while you guys are stuck in a garage or range trying to come up with the next best thing, or get one more inch of distance with some new, whatever, I am using the original #1 in the original post and hunting,hunting hunting. But like they say to each there own, some prefer to build and teach and some prefer to hunt. I prefer to hunt Ha

And therefore I agree with Dr Mike and April, it is hard to ignore what the classics have accomplished and still are--look how many people still use the 30-06. As an aside and just for information the 30-06 is also the most used caliber in Africa

Best Regards

Jamila

and before I get bombarded with nasty pm's I am joking with the fellows--jeezz---

HaHa I just saw your post Scotty and I am younger than you and prefer "older" classics--Hang in there Dr Mike dont let Scotty and Cheyenne beat you down Ha

Dr Mike, just saw your post on the Africa thread----your right Ha, but boy was I praying and thinking back to make sure I had been baptized, had ask for forgiveness of my sins, had accepted jesus as my savior and all in about 15 to 20 seconds

Africa Huntress":14ud7djm said:
SJB358":14ud7djm said:
Dwh7271":14ud7djm said:

On the 3rd vote Scotty, is that for Raquel, Sophia or Elizabeth ?

YES! Even at this advanced age, I appreciate beauty. (y)

And the only lady you mentioned is Raquel, since she was in grumpy old men and I think the poster in Shawahank Redemption.

SJB358":33yxqvwa said:
And the only lady you mentioned is Raquel, since she was in grumpy old men and I think the poster in Shawahank Redemption.

Dr Mike

Kids!!!!!!

Ann Margaret was in grumpy old men, but whatever

Don't blame Scotty; he's a neophyte, a tyro, an innocent let loose midst the elderly :shock: , a mere slip of a child. :mrgreen: Imagine, not knowing the difference between Raquel and Ann-Margaret! :?

I have said this before 3 guns.

6mm Rem.
7mm Rem. Mag.
8mm Rem. Mag.

I would hunt anything with these if the Law Allowed and a Quality Bullet any where on this Planet.

5mm Rem. Rimfire way ahead of its time. If someone would build New Rifles in 5mm Rimfire with New BT Bullets and Next Generation Powder. People 30 years from now would say what is a .17 HMR.

I will also admit being a .264 Win. Mag. Fan & I was slow to warm up to the idea of the 26 Nosler but the idea of Nosler's sounds Nice.
26 Nosler
30 Nosler
33 Nosler

Back