Poor Cabelas customer service.

Cabelas customer service in Lacey has been spotty since they opened their doors. I was hoping it would’ve changed when they were acquired by Bass Pro, apparently not. I would’ve definitely chatted with the manager before I left because that was ridiculous.

I worked at the Ammon, Idaho Cacela's for over 2 years and can say that is NOT their policy and that Outfitter was WRONG!!!! If any of you encounter what you consider poor customer service, ask to speak with a manager ASAP. If the manager doesn't take care of you, call and file a complaint with corporate HQ.

The Cabalas nearest to me isn't all that near, and it's an effort to make the trip. I've been 3 times since it opened a bit over a year ago. Take a Number is spot on there as well.

Personally, I will not waste 30 minutes of my time just for some clerk to reach the 5' and hand me a bottle of powder, of a sleeve of primers that I can plainly see sitting on a shelf stocked away behind their counter.

They have Rows & Rows of ammo & bullets out on the sales floor. Why are powders & primers 'safe guarded' ??????

So now I just stop at a place named Great Lakes Outdoor Supply whenever I make a trip to the state public rifle range and overstock myself with anything I think I could possibly need until I stray back that way again. They always have at least two people behind the counter and I'm usually to only customer back there.

Personally I miss Herters.....I give Cabelas too much of my time and money for as often as they tick me off. CL

I shop often at the Cabelas in Buda, Tx. I have not had a bad experience. I've had to wait on occasion because they were so busy but was always given good service. The last time I was there they had done away with the "take a number" machine. My wife won't let me take my credit card to Cabelas without her going too. Now you get me to talking about Gander Mountain and I've got some really negative vides there.

Back