Quickload .375 Winchester 255 Barnes data?

preacher

Handloader
Aug 19, 2012
If QLs has this combo in .375 Win or modern 38-55 would someone please list some powder/load data for me? thanks so much...:)
Rifle is a Mod 94 BB .375 Win.

I guess QL doesn't list it or all my buddies are either fishing or sunning in Hawaii....:)
I have some data from other sources, but I'm not going to load for it right away. I have some Buffalo Bore Heavy 38-55 255FN to try out. :) BB claims it will work on grizzly. Thank God we don't have any here ( supposedly, who really knows?) except black bears. I'm pretty sure this little rifle ( first run .375 Big Bore 94, no crossbolt safety mess) will thump anything in the woods pretty hard. Its going to be my "heavy snow day" rifle. It is Magnaported ( I had that done for my grand sons benefit, it doesn't kick bad) has a Limbsaver pad, Williams peep and trigger job. It shoots the factory 200 very well, along with the Hornady 220/R7 loads years back ( I bought it about 20yrs ago) I just never hunted with it. Well now it will be my truck gun, travel in the car trunk rifle, HD rifle and walking rifle...

I have a Marlin in .375 Win, also had a Ruger No 3 once too. I’ve always wanted to try one of the heavier bullets for it, just never got around to it.

It seems they are more available now than they were 20 yrs ago! I shot some Beartooth 265 HCGC bullets in it, just to see how it did. its an accurate little gem. I only used R7 with both the BT 265 and the old Hornady 220FN.
I got the BB 255gr Heavy 38-55 loads in and they are very well made! I hope they shoot well, I'm going to the range this Wednesday, Lord willing. :)

Back