Quickload Download?

D21ALASKA

Handloader
Oct 29, 2013
Where should I go to get the Quickload program download and which version should I get? When I Google it a bunch of options come up and I'm never quite sure which ones are scams or not. Also, what does it usually cost?

Thanks for the help

D21ALASKA":30vmkkxc said:
Thanks Fotis

Man, another victim... QL just about drives me crazy sometimes with all of the possibilities. It is probably the coolest program I use..

I've always found the distributor quite willing to speak via phone to direct a purchase or to discuss setting up the program. He is extremely helpful.

DrMike":1e9bbnkx said:
I've always found the distributor quite willing to speak via phone to direct a purchase or to discuss setting up the program. He is extremely helpful.

Mike, I agree . I bought updates not long ago . within minutes I had a phone call from from him asking me a few questions . he just wanted to be sure he sent what I needed . I rate that as excellent service . what a nice guy to talk with on the phone . I asked if this one update would bring me completely up to date , he said yes that the update includes everything . I thought I might need to buy a couple because I left it go so long . nope one did it .
I bought my original quickload 8/2009 shipping included the total was $158.00 . my update was purchased 9/2013 including shipping the total was $21.10 . it cost a little to get started but I think the updates are very reasonable . quickload is well worth the cost .

Without a doubt Jim. Looking forward to this years update. Hope the new ABLRs are in there.

FOTIS":121vd3a2 said:
http://www.neconos.com/details3.htm

I don't see any "Downloadable" links to Quickload? Am I missing something? Everything I see is a snail-mail hard copy CD?

steve4102":6frbehrf said:
FOTIS":6frbehrf said:
http://www.neconos.com/details3.htm

I don't see any "Downloadable" links to Quickload? Am I missing something? Everything I see is a snail-mail hard copy CD?

that is how it's sold . they are very quick in getting it to you . I live in pa , I think it was less than a week for it to arrive .

You can download the demo, but you have to buy the CD if you want to own the program.

SJB358":3nv51ekx said:
Without a doubt Jim. Looking forward to this years update. Hope the new ABLRs are in there.

and the new powders...so many of them added!

If the past is any indicator, the update should be available at any time now. The last release was in December of 2012. I'm checking in on a regular basis so I can purchase the latest update. New powders and new bullets place incredible demands on Herr Broemel to stay abreast of changes.

Back