Recipes for Remington Bullets?

remington700

Beginner
Feb 5, 2009
I got some Remington Core-Lokt bullets. Does anyone know how to get recipes for the Remington bullets? I've never seen a Remington reloading book or anything but idk.

I`ve always used data for similar shaped bullet of the same wgt.

You can use data for a Hornady 150 gr 308 cal Spire Point or Noslers 150 gr Partition 30 cal in your 30-06 for instance, with the Remington 150 gr SP Core-Loct.
The max loads may differ slightly so be sure to start low and watch pressures as you work up.

remington700

Ol` Joe is correct.
What bullet weight and caliber are you looking at?

JD338

well ive already loaded some 100gr sp for my 270 and just used a speer load from a speer 100gr softpoint. but i also have some 115gr sp. i was just wondering if there was a website or book or somthin to get the recipes so i didnt have to mess with it as much.

IMR manual shows many rem bullets as does the other manuals from powder companies.

You can also contact the tech line at Western Powders and Johan will simulate some data if they don't have it. He was a big help to me in dealing with some 185r Core-Lokts I shoot in my 8x57 (to keep from shooting up the more expensive and more accurate 180gr Nosler Ballistic Tips!).

Back