Remington 760

I’m not currently in the market for one it’s yours if you win! I have a brand new 30-06 carbine I bought cheap for my boy when he gets older. I grew up with the 7600, love those rifles but just don’t use them here in AK out of laziness in caring for the bluing in the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo, Looks really nice.. too nice !

Love to have it ! But I know for a fact that I can't afford it.... it's too nice and you got guys that will out bid me ! LOL

slickrem":aok5ocb9 said:
SJB358":aok5ocb9 said:
Or you can just wait for Fotis to get tired of his. He usually puts out a good deal!

He's a little slow answering PM's... I can't imagine me waiting that long for a rifle !!! LOL :wink:

Nope I answer them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That would be the Hammer of Thor in a 35 Whelen.
The one listed above on GB didn't seem to be unreasonable and probably end up costing less than having a gunsmith rebarrel an existing rifle IF you count a barrel. Going with a custom barrel will definitely be more money.

JD338

I've got a 700 Classic 35 Whelen. I started using the 225 gr PT when it was first introduced back in 1990 and let me tell you, it is a hammer on WT deer and black bear. Second shots are not necessary. ;)

JD338

JD338":1heiyfa8 said:
I've got a 700 Classic 35 Whelen. I started using the 225 gr PT when it was first introduced back in 1990 and let me tell you, it is a hammer on WT deer and black bear. Second shots are not necessary. ;)

JD338

No second shots is what I'm about... (y)

slickrem":12q36olb said:
JD338":12q36olb said:

JD338

No second shots is what I'm about... (y)
You will love the 35 Whelen.
It hits them hard.

JD338

Back