Rifle for Mulies and Elk

Oldtrader3":23k7fl3c said:
The 7mm Weatherby is their worst seller also. I think the 7mm Rem Mag is too popular to knock off very easily. A lot of people like me, have owned 7mm Rem mags for almost 5 decades. Just no compelling reason to change to a WSM or Bee.

I hear ya. I have two 7mm RMs, along with two 7Wizzums and a 7-08. One of these days I'll find a .280 that I like, and like Doc Mike I would get a 7 Weatherby, and if I weren't so scared of new Remingtons, I'd get a RUM, too. Might as well throw a 7x57 in a nice M70 or Mauser! 7x61 S&H, anyone?

I have a .270 Win, .280 Rem and 7mm Rem Mag and I use all three. I really can not justify another 7mm at this point. This is especially true since the .270 and 7mm Mag are custom stocked rifles with fancy wood.

Oldtrader3":pqr09rvt said:
I have a .270 Win, .280 Rem and 7mm Rem Mag and I use all three. I really can not justify another 7mm at this point. This is especially true since the .270 and 7mm Mag are custom stocked rifles with fancy wood.

Charlie that 7RM is one sharp rifle! Scotty

Oldtrader3":ombzwfmh said:
I have a .270 Win, .280 Rem and 7mm Rem Mag and I use all three. I really can not justify another 7mm at this point.

Justify? What is this justify you speak of? :)

Back