Rumors on web about L/H Nosler Rifle may start production

Skeetsbo

Beginner
Mar 21, 2007
There are several web sites that have people posting that L/H Nosler rifles may begin production in near future? Is this true? I'd certainaly be interested if that is the case. :grin:

I'm sure if Nosler gets enough interest from the lefties in the world, they may just build some lefty NCRs. For those lefties out there, if you really want a lefty Nosler NCR you had better let them know.

I believe that the left hand Nosler rifle will come to fruition some time next year. From what I have been told, the rifle will start with the model 48. I hope that I am right on this one. I talk to someone every month about a LH rifle, so I know that the demand is there.

As far as I'm concerned that is great news! :grin: I will most likely place an order for one. I think you made the right move in building the hunting model first. I would only encourage you guys to start to take some orders to gauge what type of a run you'll have to make on the actions and stocks since everything else is standard fare. I think you'll find a good market for this rifle and I'm sure Cabelas would place an order for a few to have in each of their stores for immediate sale. It's a great product and I look forward to owning one and wish you continued success with them.

Okay I've been patient so now it's time to spill the beans is there going to be a L/H nosler 48 available in 2008? 8)

Well i've sat back and been patient about this with no response from Nosler so I guess I'm going to go to another gun maker to spend my bucks! Lack of communication indicates a lack of interest on Noslers part regarding the matter. BYE!!

We are currently investigating production of a left handed Model 48 however we do not have plans to produce one this year.

Sorry lefties! We'll get there eventually!

Back