Safari Rifle Challenge, Montana

6mm Remington":18yrxmry said:
Completely understand Guy. Hope you have a great time up there.

Am looking hard at those dates for the hunting rifle matches near Missoula... Trying to see if I can fit one or two into the schedule... I'd sure like to do so... :grin:

Guy

David - any chance you'd have that date off for the Safari Shoot in Libby?

June 9th?

I just happen to have two 375's and wouldn't mind loaning you one for the day. I'm sure you could run either the Number One or the Model 70 just fine.

Guy

Guy Miner":3u60e9qs said:
6mm Remington":3u60e9qs said:
Completely understand Guy. Hope you have a great time up there.

Am looking hard at those dates for the hunting rifle matches near Missoula... Trying to see if I can fit one or two into the schedule... I'd sure like to do so... :grin:

Guy
I'll keep that in mind Guy and I'll let you know if and when they are going to happen for sure. Some things like weather or super dry conditions will prevent them from happening. You have a place to stay for sure and would not mind at all if your wife wanted to come out with you, that would be fine as well. Anyway I'll keep you posted.

Guy Miner":2m8ps4ui said:
David - any chance you'd have that date off for the Safari Shoot in Libby?

June 9th?

I just happen to have two 375's and wouldn't mind loaning you one for the day. I'm sure you could run either the Number One or the Model 70 just fine.

Guy
Well crap Guy I feel like a schmuck now! I was thinking about dates and then remembered that we do have plans on that date. My wife and I will be heading to Scottsdale Arizona for some meetings I have to go to. We fly out on the 8th and return on the 12th of June. Sorry about that. I would absolutely take you up on it if I was available. I've shot a 375 H&H a few times and they are a hoot! I don't think the recoil is bad at all. It's more like a large shove than a stunning smack of a 300 Weatherby.

Well phooey. It was a pleasant idea while it lasted.

Guess I'll guard Montana for a bit while you're off to Arizona.

Guy

Back