Santa dropped the ball

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
Ordered my grandson a pair of insulated coveralls for Christmas. Took 20 days to arrive and got here the 23rd…he’ll be mighty cold in the deer stand, but at least he’ll look cool while he’s shivering. Must be the same people who substitute light bulbs for oreos at walmart.
😒🤦
Pretty sure Cabelas will make it right.

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpeg
    IMG_0562.jpeg
    538.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the delivery delay.
Let us know what Cabela's has to say about it.
And yes, your grandson will look/be a cool dude.😎

JD338
When I called a few minutes ago, the lady got a good laugh about me ordering coveralls but getting sunglasses. They're shipping out the coveralls and said to just drop the glasses off at a store with an RMA email she sent.

Once got someone else's order from Midway; 1 pound of Accurate #5, 1000 9mm bullets, and 1000 small pistol primers. Called them about it and they wanted it shipped back. Okay, I say, who pays the HAZMAT? They told me just to keep it, and they would send my order.

I don’t have that kind of luck.

Even if I did I’d return the wrong item. Once I didn’t receive an order, .338 Win Mag Nosler brass, from Midway. I called them and they promptly made it right and shipped me the brass.

Couple years later I had a feller showed up at the house saying this package was delivered to his girlfriend by mistake and he just found it. She had thrown it in the storage shed. Yup, you guessed it, it was my Nosler brass.

I called Midway intending to return it and they told me to keep it. I guess I did get that lucky.

Vince

Back