Scope is mounted on the Newton

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Here is the VX6 posted atop the 35 Newton. Should have a range report soon I hope.

Looks great, Scotty. That should serve you well. Trust it draws blood this year; that's what it was built for.

Looks good, buddy! I'd like to try a couple of VX6s one of these days.

We shall see. I have a good load for the rifle. Going to take it out as soon as I can and get it zeroed. Wanna see how it moves and compares to my Swaro. It has a long row to how competing with that scope on the 338.

Scotty,

Awesome scope buddy! Looks great atop the big 35. Should make for an excellent elk rig with plenty of power near and far.
Did you get the 2-12x42mm? Does it have MOA dials?

JD338

That looks real sweet atop the Newton Scotty :) ..I hope you put the big smack down on Elk pal :grin:

Lou

i will promise you, you will not be let down by that optic as you did really good picking that one for sure , might not be a Leica but ya did good :) real good!! That is a sweet pair of rifles as well !

Very nice. I have been looking at the Vx6's for a bit and could see having one in the future. Good look with the hammer

I really like that Scotty, talk about a great combo you have there :)

Scotty, I just placed my VX6 on my 280AI and I just plain love it. I have always had great faith in my Leuys :mrgreen:! I am sure it will serve you well on top of that Newton they should be a great combo!!!

Blessings,
Dan

Back