Scoped the Super Grade

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Couldn't make up my mind which scope to buy for the 7mm Rem Mag SG, so I borrowed the 6x Leupold from my 30-06 Rem 700 CDL. It was already in rings that fit the scope bases that came with the Winchester, so it was about a 5 minute job to shift the scope from one rifle to the other.

Still haven't shot it, but that's coming... :)

Chu6HZ5h.jpg

Regards, Guy

Lookin’ good. Today there are so many choice in quality scopes , good luck finding one to your likings.

Couldn't make up my mind which scope to buy for the 7mm Rem Mag SG, so I borrowed the 6x Leupold from my 30-06 Rem 700 CDL. It was already in rings that fit the scope bases that came with the Winchester, so it was about a 5 minute job to shift the scope from one rifle to the other.

Still haven't shot it, but that's coming... :)

Chu6HZ5h.jpg

Regards, Guy
Looks good Guy and the power level should work out just fine. My 700 in .338RUM has a 1.5X6 and I have never needed more power.

Looking forward to a range report. If it becomes a favorite in your stable, I would love to see this rifle in Control Mounts and bases, I have never used them my self but they sure are nice looking for a Classy And Expensive Rifle.

I’m so sorry that you got such a gorgeous but defective rifle.

They put the bolt on the wrong side. You need to send it back to be corrected as it’s an obvious warranty issue.

Beautiful rifle, Guy, and a classy setup.

Vince

Back