Shooters pro shop

nitis

Handloader
Dec 20, 2008
This place is great as all of you know.

Does anyone know if they will hold an order for a few weeks invade something else pops up you may want?

I ordered some of the 257 accubonds a few weeks back but at the time that's all that I could use. I also didn't really need them anytime soon and thought it would be nice to have them held in que in case something else came up to save on the shipping. Sure enough 180 gr partitions last night. Oh well still a bargain.

Biggest problem is the more packages that come to the house the greater the odds of interception by the war department and her interrogations are not fun. How do you explain to her why you need more than one magazine for your ar15?

I like to use. "I had it on order from a few different places and they all must have shipped at the same time."

Enjoy your bullets!!!

They are so busy there that its takes about a week to ship so I would call and check if its still there. They are very good with their customer service. Plus it doesn't hurt to ask.
Russ

Like the "What's this $800 check out of the account to Stiller Precision...?"

I would suggest a nice Mother's Day gift could be in order?

All my orders come to the shop I manage...... and I get home about an hour before the wife on most days....

Back when I was buying rifles I did not want the wife to know about..... I would hand them off to a bud.. then next range day I'd take an empty hardcase with me too the range.. pick up new rifle... take it home as if I had taken it out of the safe that morning.... if she ever caught on...she never said a thing.

But then again....last fall she noticed a couple rifle cases laying in the den. She asked abou tthem, told her no room in the safe. She pondered the cases for a moment, then commented..... "About time to buy another safe then." Turned and walked away.

Youse gots to luv country gurls....!!!!!

Mortis":19zvvxqb said:
All my orders come to the shop I manage...... and I get home about an hour before the wife on most days....

Back when I was buying rifles I did not want the wife to know about..... I would hand them off to a bud.. then next range day I'd take an empty hardcase with me too the range.. pick up new rifle... take it home as if I had taken it out of the safe that morning.... if she ever caught on...she never said a thing.

But then again....last fall she noticed a couple rifle cases laying in the den. She asked abou tthem, told her no room in the safe. She pondered the cases for a moment, then commented..... "About time to buy another safe then." Turned and walked away.

Youse gots to luv country gurls....!!!!!

That would be dangerous for me.

Back