Short survey.

Finished

However the last question puzzled me a bit.

First word that comes to your mind when you hear the word bullet?? I dunno, rifle, pistol, weight, type???

yep did it.

Remingtonman- that one stumped me for a bit as well. finally settled on sexy, I like sexy bullets!

Yeah, the last question made me think. Basically I stated that I wondered if I had enough of 'em when I thought of the word "bullet."

Other things that came to mind were "bang flop" and "Nosler" "accurate" stuff like that.

Thanks guys, just standard marketing stuff. It's easy to just ask on here what everyone is thinking and get an honest answer, that's most of the reason this forum was created to begin with. I don't think any company should get so big or out of touch with it's users that it can't ask questions about future products or what would make their current products better. Unfortunately not everyone uses this forum (or maybe we are fortunate :lol: ) so we want to find ways to get feedback from all of our customers. Trust me when I say that this forum has been used multiple times when deciding future product design. Thanks for all your help guys.

jmad_81":2rfn48ue said:
yep did it.

Remingtonman- that one stumped me for a bit as well. finally settled on sexy, I like sexy bullets!

You're not the only one that answered that and it made us laugh when we saw it. :grin:

very interesting questions, it is refreshing to see a company interested in ones opinion, especially in these times when it sometimes appesrs that no one is listening or gives a da_b.

Back