showed some self control today

nitis

Handloader
Dec 20, 2008
it really is not much fun doing so but I did

I was at SW and they had a Marlin 925m 22 mag with a red sticker on it for 169 I been wanting a 22 mag real bad I dont need one but I want one why didnt I just do it. I guess if it had been the savage or the synthetic version I would have!

I might order a LCR tomorrow so many toys so little cash

That seems like a pretty good price.
Some day I am going to have a 22 Mag, just because.

JD338

nitis,

Perhaps you are overcoming your RADD. Relapses are common, however. So beware going into places such as SW, or it may just sneak up and wallop you again.

I'm on the ten step plan for gunaholism. Only 1 more gun this past 12 mos and I'll have my ten new ones.
It's been a tough battle :wink:
They finally lifted the forced overtime so I've got a lot of catch up to do in my loading, shooting and pictures.
New to me:

Rem673 350 Rem mag
Rem 700KS 416 Rem Mag
Ruger Hawkeye 308
Rem 700 8mm Mag
Mossberg 4x4 338 Win Mag
Seecamp LWS .32
Ruger Mkll 22 lr
Kimber pro-cary 45acp
Savage 953 17 HMR

Like Pop I sold some to get some:

Ruger Hawkeye 358 Win
Ruger #1 458 Lott
Wby Vanguard 257 Wby
Savage 325 WSM
S&W 568 357 Mag
Star Firestar 40 S&W
Wby Vanguard 300 Wby.
Wby Accumark 30-378 WBy
Rem Mod 7 7mm-08
Savage 17 HMR
Ruger Mk1 22LR
Need to sell:
Tikka T3 Lite 270 WSM
Marlin XLR 450 Marlin

Me, I aint got no problem! :roll:

Yeah I think the reason I didnt get it was I was really caught off guard by it I think I was hoping for a good deal on a remington 700 of some sort.

I always stumble onto something in there last year about this time they had a model 7 in 17 fireball cdl for like 429 but this guy didnt have the funds

I love my 22 Mag! Very good small game cartridge and can fill in on alot of uses in a pinch. It is an excellent trappers rifle as it will handle coyotes very easily without mangling them. Mine has been painted and drug through miles of brush and still shoots really well. I have always used Winchester 40gr HP's, but the 33gr AccuTip is pretty accurate and should be more devastating. Scotty

I got a Savage 93 Thumbhole stock with the laminated wood recently. Like this one but with the bottom stock on it. I am a bad boy!

24246.jpg

savage93scaled.jpg

Back