Some more jokes.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
A couple little Johnny jokes from way back.

Little Johnny was hard at it with a shovel digging a hole in his yard when the next door neighbor strolled by and peered over the fence.
Whatcha doing Johnny he asked?
Johnny says, "burying my goldfish."
Neighbor laughs to himself and shakes his head in amusement and says, that's an awful big hole for a little goldfish.
Johnny replied "well that's because he's inside your d#&m cat!"

Teacher was in front of a class of small kids and told the class that today we are gonna practice the proper use of words in a sentence. I want you to give me examples of using "fascinate" in a sentence.

Little Suzy raised her hand and said, Last weekend when we were at my grandpa's farm his sheep was having babies. It was fascinating!

Teacher says that's good Suzy but not what I asked, we are looking to use fascinate in a sentence, not fascinating.

Little Johhny has his hand way up in the air, and the teacher really hesitated to call on him because she had been burned by him before. But she thought surely, he can't mess this up.

So she said okay Johnny, please use fascinate in a sentence.

Johnny pipes up, "My aunt Gina has a sweater with 10 buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight! "

The teacher fainted.

LIttle johnny came running in the house yelling he accidentally set the barn on fire, Momma says "you're gonna get it when daddy gets home"....Johnny knew daddy was in the barn.

Back