SPS 165 grain accubond in stock

Just ordered some 180 AB. Just noticed that there are different grades of blem; checking to see if I can figure out what they mean.

*EDIT* A quick search of the SPS store FAQ didn't return anything; can any one lend me some wisdom?

Assuming you bought the Grade C seconds.
These bullets have the red polycarbonate tip and black Lubelux coating. The Grade C has inconsistent Lubelux coating on the boat tail. This is a cosmetic blemish and doesn't affect accuracy or performance of the bullet. My wife is using this bullet in her 30 Nosler and has shot them out to 800 yards with out any issues.
And $23/ bag is a good price.

JD338

Attachments

• IMG_20221220_160213641.jpg
    IMG_20221220_160213641.jpg
    906.4 KB · Views: 8
Assuming you bought the Grade C seconds.
These bullets have the red polycarbonate tip and black Lubelux coating. The Grade C has inconsistent Lubelux coating on the boat tail. This is a cosmetic blemish and doesn't affect accuracy or performance of the bullet. My wife is using this bullet in her 30 Nosler and has shot them out to 800 yards with out any issues.
And $23/ bag is a good price.

JD338
Thank you. You are a scholar, and a gentleman.

Grabbed 3 boxes (packages?).

Just ordered some 180 AB. Just noticed that there are different grades of blem; checking to see if I can figure out what they mean.

*EDIT* A quick search of the SPS store FAQ didn't return anything; can any one lend me some wisdom?
Far as I can tell they’re good to go. I did have 1 missing tip. Will be working with them when Spring rolls around.

Back