SPS deals!

So....I'm sure tomorrow in the Christmas spirit you will be listing EVERY LRAB made to date w/unlimited quantity......10% off.....and free shipping? LOL!
OK...I fell and hit my head on the ice!

The other day there were 80 items at SPS, there were 33 but most were sold out when I just checked, stuff is going quick again.

Is there something wrong with the blemished bullets more than they just don't look quite as nice? i.e. are they any less accurate or anything?

D21ALASKA":24a61lv5 said:
Is there something wrong with the blemished bullets more than they just don't look quite as nice? i.e. are they any less accurate or anything?

NOPE, not a darned thing wrong with them, it's really about all I use for hunting and shooting. I can't remember the last time I bought a real box of Nosler's. I haven't been able to ever see a difference in the looks either to be honest. Buy in bulk as much as you can handle. They don't get cheaper.

Awesome. That's what I was hoping for. Been looking for those 6mm 100gr Partitions for awhile, glad I bought them now.

Thanks

D21ALASKA":zo8j4jya said:
Awesome. That's what I was hoping for. Been looking for those 6mm 100gr Partitions for awhile, glad I bought them now.

Thanks

Yeah, I run them with no fears..

D21ALASKA":2chjoo7g said:

Thanks
This young lady would tell you they work just fine....
You probably won't be shooting them from a pink and purple rifle though....

Eh, as long as they shoot straight I don't care what they look like. Tools not jewels to me. Looks like it was a nice blood trail on that one though.

Great shot of a young hunter. Don't let Bk see that rifle, however. He may just transfer his love affair for purple McSwirleys to highlights of pink in his purple.

Back