Suggestion for New Edition Reloading Manual

moreloader

Beginner
Dec 20, 2005
To Nosler,

I understand that it will increase the size of the book, but please consider a change in your data. It would be very beneficial if you will group bullets a little closer than just by mass. ie, 165 BT's will not have the same pressure characteristics as 165 Fail Safes.

This would greatly benefit those that read your manual. Take a little bit of an example from Lyman except using only nosler projectiles.

Thanks for giving us all a chance to contact you.

Would love to see reloading data on the 25-284..

I like the Nosler Reloading #5 off all the manuals because it most often recommends as Most Accurate a load that usually is among the most accurate in my own experience, for my own rifles and pistols.

I would like to understand Nosler's selection process for primers and cases when selecting loads for testing and publication and would like to see what your pressure readings are for your max recommended load... but understand reluctance theses days

Would love to see reloading data on the 25-284..

I like the Nosler Reloading #5 off all the manuals because it most often recommends as Most Accurate a load that usually is among the most accurate in my own experience, for my own rifles and pistols.

I would like to understand Nosler's selection process for primers and cases when selecting loads for testing and publication and would like to see what your pressure readings are for your max recommended load... but understand reluctance theses days

Not sure what the decisive factors are regarding primers and such but I do know that we didn't seperate our bullets more (ie Failsafe from BT's) because the load is under SAAMI Maximum Pressures so its not an issue. **We do not recomend loading hotter than our maximum load as that can cause SERIOUS injury or even death. We also don't make the Failsafe anymore so that won't be a factor in the next book. I'm glad our recomended load works well for you though. Hope that helps.

when is the next book scheduled to come out

a nice thing to have would be ballistics tables that covered the AB's better
they dont go high enough for the 200 grain .308 :roll:

:grin: Heck, I've been a cheapskate... Just realized that I got my #3 manual in 1989, and haven't bought a new Nosler manual since...

Guess I'd better get with the program and get the next one before I've put a solid 20 years in working w/ #3! :grin:

The binding broke on my #4 and I gave it away. Now the binding is broken on my #5 and the pages are falling out!

I will buy a #6 anyway but...........

I know that you note the most accurate load with all the powders listed for that caliber & you note which powder gave you the most accuracy. Just out of curiousity I would like to know the group size you get. I assume you already measure them, it would just take a little more ink to list them.

Nosler4":2fk2v0eo said:
The next book should be out early next year and it will include data for the AccuBond bullets.

Great! Too many new powders on the market!

Nosler4":cnin5l76 said:
The next book should be out early next year and it will include data for the AccuBond bullets.

Good News Nosler4.
Can you advise on any new calibers you will be offering, above and beyond RG #5.

JD338

I hope that you keep giving loads for 22" barrelled 350 Rem Mag. The new chamberings for the calber are almost all 22" barrel.

I do have a suggestion how about giving data for the most popular barrel lengths in each caliber.

Back