They're out of their mind...

.300winmag

Handloader
Oct 17, 2011
Stopped by a local gun shop today and found an Accuracy International Arctic Warfare in .308 Win equipped with a NightForce scope. I took a look at it, and it looked well built, then I looked at the price tag and my jaw hit the floor. . .Where are they getting this number? I could build one for a hell of a lot cheaper than that.

Attachments

• price.jpg
    price.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,213
  • AIAW.jpg
    AIAW.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 1,213
Depends Fotis, I bought 4 boxes of .22 Magnum Hornady V-Max for $13.00/box last week at the local emporium. I just happened to be there when they arrived from UPS.

I've got a bit of trigger time with one of those AI .308's... Quite a rifle, but yeah, that's a lot more than the one I used cost... That one was paid for by tax dollars, not my dollars. Been a few years since I priced one.

Guy

A 50 round box of American Eagle 9mm ammo was $38.99 there. They can keep their merchandise as far as I'm concerned.

Steve,

You are spot on.
What is even sadder is after the moron buy it, the next one will go for even more.

JD338

Maybe the DHS will buy it along with a couple thousand more, Im sure they could use some in their arsenal.

.300winmag":3oz5ck5v said:
A 50 round box of American Eagle 9mm ammo was $38.99 there. They can keep their merchandise as far as I'm concerned.

That is funny! :lol:

Just remember who they are so you can avoid them after this mess.

No matter the quality of the instrument..... it is only as good as the person at the end of the stock.

Top tier rifle no doubt, but he is about $4500 over retail. Your $2K short of a prs "338,300,308 modular rifle." Accuracy international is the real deal.

G'Day Fella's,
Thats a lot of $!
Especially since they no longer even use MADDCO barrels!!!

Double Doh!!
Homer

Back