Too Tall's Reloading Room

Too Tall

Handloader
Jul 5, 2011
I got a few pictures of my reloading room. We had a Chimney Fire on 30th November 2010. The crew that came and cleaned the smoke, boxed up everything we owned after they cleaned it. This is the first time I've had time to get my room set back up. When it was all said and done, I can not say enough good about State Farm Insurance. We were back into the house by 24th December. Less then 30 days, total. Not bad for what they did. We had 28" of snow and it was 10 degrees, when the fire started.

GunRoom001.jpg

GunRoom002.jpg

GunRoom003.jpg

This is under the bench. Empty brass sorted in coffee cans.
GunRoom004.jpg

The ammo cans are full of bullets. Most of them are Nosler.
GunRoom005.jpg

The caliber conversions fit a Dillion RL550 B. I use them for pistol, .223, .30 Carbine, ect...
GunRoom006.jpg

Had to put the saddle blanket in the widow to take the pictures. Too much morning sun.

Well the pictures do not show...

TT

Glad you were ok and everything is back to "normal".

No pictures.

JD338

Someone told us that coffee fights off Alzheimer, but I can't remember who told us...

Wow, if there was an award given to Interior Reloading Room Decorators, you would be the gold medalist in my book, so organized and well stocked! Good job man, boy a fire is my worst fear for my gun room and such, I have got some things that are simple irreplaceable.

so are all of those powder measures set up for your different calibers so you dont have to change them each time?? Your room is awesome!!! Very jealous, since I have the Lee Handloader Kit and one small shelf in my little apartment. But someday!! haha you must not shoot pistols much. I figured there would be a big dillon progressive press set up :)

haha please disregard my statement. I guess it helps to read your captions :D I just like looking at pictures too much and reading too little.

Another nut using the folger cans for brass!

Awesome! :mrgreen:

Nice setup, man! I know this will peg me as a complete dork (as if everybody hasn't figured it out yet) but I really like the beat-up old Stanley thermos on the top shelf in the first picture. The dozen RL550 quick change setup are almost as cool.

Too Tall":2jfyvmy6 said:
Someone told us that coffee fights off Alzheimer, but I can't remember who told us...

Made me laugh :mrgreen: MAN CAVE indeed! With a view even! I need a good poster in mine or something, cause i just stare at the wall :(

You are a sick man entirely to neat, I am always amazed when I "find" my bench. Great job ! :grin:

Back