Torn between two rifles!

Well I missed out on the .358 , I called my ffl yesterday to order it. He called me back and said it was a no go they were all gone. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to.look elsewhere for another .358.

My daughter got to pick up her new rifle today!

hannah.jpg

I think she likes it, just wish I could have been with her.

She definitely appears to be one happy young lady. Congratulations to her on getting a fine rifle; and congratulations to you for showing such love to your daughter.

buckfever":2t1jmpiz said:
Seeing that 250 Savage gets the gears turning I have a mini Mauser :idea: :grin:

That is the spirit!

FOTIS":3dblec4b said:
buckfever":3dblec4b said:
Seeing that 250 Savage gets the gears turning I have a mini Mauser :idea: :grin:

That is the spirit!

You'll have to open the magazine to run 100 grain bullets like this one has been, anything other than a RN bullet over 100 grains or Mono's of 100 grains will have to be seated deep. The GS I bought this off of said the magazine space is tight but he was able to open it to a little over 2.5" and 100 grain bullets feed flawlessly.

SWEET! Maybe Start her out with some 75 gr V-max's (40 gr. of 4350 works for me) 85 CT's if you must be a purist :) they are accurate and the recoil is nill. Ear protection though.... they do Bark! Hope she has fun! CL

Back