Two Sentenced in Illegal take of Bull elk

Status
Not open for further replies.
flybuster":14m02dbz said:
POP":14m02dbz said:
Well it is a shame that this happened. I am sure is was a brain fart and both individuals were punished according to state law.
Whether the punishment was enough or not does not matter and no one is in a position to increase it or decrease it.
This being said let us all MOVE ON.

I know its hard to hear the truth, as it is unpleasant to think one you have associated with has let you and all good hunters down, given antis more ammunition. Taken a trophy animal that could have continued to provide great genetics to our local herds. I respect him NOT especially because he wasted the animal, coyote food. It was egotistical, all for some antlers that he couldn't even show off. He has plenty of time to sit back and reflect upon his thoughts as his broken leg mends.

flybuster,

The taking of this fine bull elk was wrong, no question about it. Several of the fellas here do indeed know the individual and have friendships.
The fact that you have a vendetta AFTER the court system has dished out a pretty severe penaity is wrong and unnecessary. Maybe if you were more active on this forun, the members here would take your comments more to heart. The members on this forum are here to help each other, not to make judgement.

I do not appreciate you disrespect to our members, one of which is a pastor.
You have also been asked by a Moderator to let it go, yet you continue to press on.
So I will kindly ask you once, LET IT GO.

If you do not like this response, leave.

JD338

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back