Unpredictable Weather

RL338

Handloader
Mar 23, 2017
Yesterday my son got married on his now in-laws farm. They had the outdoor ceremony planned for a year. As of Friday night they were calling for light rain showers overnight and partly sunny afternoon with highs in the mid 70’s. Well that sounded great except it rained all day with a stiff breeze and 60*. It ended up to be 4”+ for the day. We have been in an extreme drought this summer and the first day of fall changed that.
Everything was moved inside the barn with room for the 200 plus that showed up.
Overall it turned out to be an exceptional day them.

Congratulations to the Newlyweds.

Weatherman: the only job you don’t get fired from if you’re wrong.

Vince

Weatherman: the only job you don’t get fired from if you’re wrong
How true.
The real entertainment was leaving from the rutted up field. Surprisingly most people today drive awd SUVs or trucks.
Funny part it rained off and on yesterday and still this morning. An outdoor wedding will break a drought.

Always thought the GoodLord had a sense of humor. I imagine a wry smile crossed his face that your son and his lovely bride carried on with nothing but joyous expectations. Catherine and I send our kind regards.

Always thought the GoodLord had a sense of humor. I imagine a wry smile crossed his face that your son and his lovely bride carried on with nothing but joyous expectations. Catherine and I send our kind regards.
Thank you

Back