User warning ( Graphic pictures )

That's a good report, Rodger. Trust you'll enjoy complete healing without any restriction of motion.

DrMike":jw0ardkd said:
That's a good report, Rodger. Trust you'll enjoy complete healing without any restriction of motion.
Thanks DrMike the range of motion is fully normal now and I can see it getting better with exercise.
I have one more problem to fix and that is my little finger locked up and though I got it straight I have to have what is called trigger release surgery so I can bend it and use it.

Quite familiar with the situation and with the relatively easy surgery. Should be back to normal quickly.

truck driver":2trllorm said:
DrMike":2trllorm said:
Thanks DrMike the range of motion is fully normal now and I can see it getting better with exercise.
I have one more problem to fix and that is my little finger locked up and though I got it straight I have to have what is called trigger release surgery so I can bend it and use it.
Hi TD,

I’ve had it two times. Left middle, and the surgeon said, normally it happens in pairs.... 25 years latter my ring finger was painfully locking up all the time and not straightening back out. It was painful to get full range of motion back into that ring finger...don’t put the surgery off, I did to avoid interfering with hunting, then they stopped doing surgeries due to COVID.. so I was way over due.. normally the fingers that lock are next to each other...if your ring finger locks occasionally mention it and get them done together...

You got lucky friend...

All the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roger,

That is looking good, the surgeon did a nice job sewing you up. Put Vitamin E on the wound and it will aid in the healing.
Glad you are ok buddy.

JD338

Rodger, I am glad to see that you are healing well and are OK. Thanks for the warning. Dan

Back