Wanted 30-30 bullets

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
My buddies 12 year old saved his money and finally picked one up. I will teach him how to handload. Anyway pm me with what you want to sell.

Pop going to see my Dad this weekend, all of my Reloading stuff is over there because of the neighborhood I live in, I dont want anyone to have any more temptations to come by uninvited than there already is. Point is though I have a couple of boxes of 30-30 type bullets, I think one is Speer and the other is W-W, both are 150 grain. I will take an inventory and send some pics if you would like. We can discuss prices once I have that info if you're interested.

Let me look on my bench, Fotis. I've got some 170gr Hornady flat points that I'm not pleased with in my rifle. Probably about half a box. If you think he'd like them, I can try to get them shipped out sometime this week or next. Let me check and I'll get back to you.

Alright Pop just got back in from Dad's this last weekend and it appears that this is the lot of my 30-30 bullets:

26 of the W-W 150 grain FN Power-points
58 of the Speer 150 grain FN Hot-Cors

PM if interested, make me an offer...shipping would only be 5.20 thank God for Flat Rate Boxes!

Pop,
I have almost a full box of Hornady FTX 160 gr and same of Sierra 150 flatnose.
They are yours for the cost of shipping. I believe they have 90+ bullets @.
Greg

If you're still looking I have a box (maybe two) of 150 flat points (Speer I think).

I'd be happy to donate them to a young hunter/reloader.

you can email me at glenb AT frego.com with an address and I'll get them in the mail either this week or next.

Glen

Back