Washington State Senate bill 5737

Senator Michael Baumgartener just put out a bulletin from the Washington State Senate that the gun bills which have forwarded state run gun registration and entering people's homes to check their guns, have died in Committee and will not be considered in this session of this year's Legislation. They are dead in committee.

Oldtrader3":2ozyc4h0 said:
Senator Michael Baumgartener just put out a bulletin from the Washington State Senate that the gun bills which have forwarded state run gun registration and entering people's homes to check their guns, have died in Committee and will not be considered in this session of this year's Legislation. They are dead in committee.

And we can all breath a collective sigh of relief.

Rest assured this will come up again at some point in the future.

Now Oregon is trying to do the same restrictive bill to come into people's houses and check their firearms, plus ban all "assault weapons" whatever that means to this bunch! Some Progressive-Nazi woman named Brennen was crowing about Oregon being more "progressive" than Washingon. Good luck Oregon! I hope that you are able to break this witch's mirror, mirror on the wall!

I was hoping to retire in Oregon some day (maybe not!). That is if they ward off the evil spirit progressives!

Oldtrader3":1gnx1vza said:
Now Oregon is trying to do the same restrictive bill to come into people's houses and check their firearms, plus ban all "assault weapons" whatever that means to this bunch! Some Progressive-Nazi woman named Brennen was crowing about Oregon being more "progressive" than Washingon. Good luck Oregon! I hope that you are able to break this witch's mirror, mirror on the wall!

I was hoping to retire in Oregon some day (maybe not!). That is if they ward off the evil spirit progressives!

OH crud! :evil:

Back