Weatherby Mark V Euro

Thank you fellas.
I can't wait to get her to the range.........need my brass and bullets to get here.

JD338

Nice to see someone else besides me did not get that Weatherby vaccine :) That is a nice looking rifle and like the caliber a lot and just about anything Weatherby is a pleasure to own and shoot! My 5 really bring smiles to my face as I am sure that rifle does they same!

That is a very nice rifle sir.
Excellent choice.
Good luck with it.
Dewey

It really is a great looking rifle - and a shooter too!

Was just sort of getting used to Fotis having it... Should have known that wouldn't last!

Congrats JD!

Negative big guy. I kept the classicmark II I sold Jim the Euro, here is my Classicmark

2012-11-06105400.jpg

2012-11-06105421.jpg

2012-11-06105508.jpg

2012-11-06105529.jpg

On both less than 4 lbs. Both are Japanese made. The best quality in my opinion and I have owned them all!

FOTIS":f1vtdm47 said:
On both less than 4 lbs. Both are Japanese made. The best quality in my opinion and I have owned them all!

A little buff and polish of the right parts and it can go down to 2 to 2 1/2 pounds. That's where I like to adjust mine.

Iprefer the Timney trigger because the sear pin is not a MIM's part and does not have the drag that thet MIM's sear has. However, they both work and you can get the original working pretty well if you know how.

Back