What is your favorite bullet / powder store?

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
I have a favorite or two,,,Powder Valley and MidSouth Shooter's Supply tops my list. Midway has gone bonkers with their prices. I still do buy items from other places if items aren't found in my list of outlets.

I can't say on here, don't wanna give away my local spots! :LOL: Most of my favorite places to buy components are little hole in the wall shops. If a Jack Russel comes in the door somebody has to squeeze in the corner to make room. :ROFLMAO:

The store that has what I need when I need it, at a reasonable price! (Or want it!)

Grafs or Powder Valley usually. I’ll buy from Natchez or Midsouth as well if they are the only ones to have what I need. You can sometimes get pretty good prices on scopes from Natchez. Midway prices aren’t great at all. I’ll use them as a later choice due to great selection.

Brownells will never see another penny from Joe. Their prices are insulting.

Last edited:
Powder Valley, or Midsouth. However, for bullets, I have had very good luck with a company called Rocky Mountain Relaoding. They make a limited selection of their own bullets and they sell stuff they get from buying out stock from other companies. Sometimes they will have a caliber you are looking for, sometimes not. That said: everything ships free, they are generous with their bulk counts, and I've had nothing but positive experiences with the customer service. And did I mention free shipping?

Back