What loadings do you want Nosler to produce?

What should we make next?

• 8mm Remington Magnum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8x57mm JS Mauser

• 280 Remington

• 7x57mm Mauser

• 6.5x284 Norma

• 300 WSM

• 45-70 Gov

• 376 Steyr

• 358 STA

• Total voters
I voted for the .376 Steyr, but if I could have two moe impossible choices, they would be 9.3x62mm and .416 Taylor, along with a good factory rifle for the latter.

The 9.3x74R is already in load development. Should be available shortly.

We are working on a 6.5x55, the velocities will be published in a month or so.

that Loud clunk you just heard was my jaw hitting the ground

WooHoo I eagerly await some decent factory ammo for my 7 Swede's

BTT thank you Very much

Atkinson":37nk1g2z said:
Having used the 416 cal. 400 gr. Nosler, I would love to see a .423 bullet for the 404 Jefferys with the same construction...The 416s are fantastic and I have shot about a dozen buffalo with them, couldn't ask for a better bullet...

I agree...... but can you put a BC over .450 on it? :wink:

It has just been added to our line up and sales are better than expected.

Thanks for the input

I vote for the 7x57 Mauser, one of the greatest and most usefull cartridge but with a minimum of premium loads.
Guess it´s many 7x57 hunters out there who doesn´t handload and want a premium load.

My other pet cartridge .280Rem have many votes, fun!
It also be a great Nosler Custom Ammunition with 160grs Partiton for big game and 140grs AccuBond for small/medium deers.
160grs AccuBond is to long for the .280 cases if you want good velocity, take up space.

How about a 180 grain AccuBond loading for all of us Whitetail hunters using the 338-06..My custom single shot has become my favorite and I plan on using it this deer season..I've been loading the regular 180 grain Ballistic tips and getting great accuracy from them..and since your phasing them out...and no-none else is offering them in the lighter bullet weight load...it might do rather well...

Mac

Guess I'm not as fancy as most everyone here.....but wish you'd develope a Ballistic Tip bullet for the 22 Magnum.

Would love to see a CCI 22 Magnum round with a Nosler Bullet!!!!! I believe it would be a great partnership.... and very popular with your customers.

Thanks for listening!!!

Itchy48

Back