What tags have you drawn?

Greg I am SOOOOOOOOOO there! After this year, it is a much needed break!
:lol:

I drew multi tag whitetail doe, multitag mule doe, mule buck, and across the counter whitetail buck. I keep a couple for myself, and give the other deer to people that are too old, or are too crippled up to be able to get out there. Good luck to everyone.

Oh I just cant answer that one....I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me and she may be looking over my shoulder.....CL

I didn't pick up any tags this year but my buddy from Idaho just bought his Elk tag the other day for our upcoming hunt next weekend. He found out that he was drawn for a Moose tag in only his second year of applying. I told him he needed to go grab a lottery ticket with that kind of luck.

CL
Been there an done that. I now have a contract with my wife that states "I will go hunting for at least 10 days out of state every year".
It still ends up on the bottom of the bird cage but I go anyway. She goes to quilt camp 3 weeks a year.
Greg

greg

good luck over there I hope you smoke a big one and don't hesitate to smoke a couple of wolves either while you are over there, us Idahoans don't mind!

Back