What's a stronger word than "GIDDY?"

Cheyenne,

If a white bear ever chased me I can assure it will be brown, runny, and very smelly. [emoji3]

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrMike":2rn8qnzc said:
Missed it, though we were driving to NYC at the time Woodstock was going down. I started at the Einstein College of Medicine that September. Wow! Can it really be that long ago?

Dr Mike---I didn't make it either but unfortunately remember it well. Doc, does Aquarius,
Honky tonk woman, and Jeramiah was a bullfrog bring back any memories ? And the "word" at the time would have been "groovy'

Vince, to steal a phrase from today's generation, in regards to your last post---TMI---but your right

ps, Dr Mike, remember when the play Hair was released on broadway and it had a male and female nude scene in it---and America almost had a heart attack and it was condemned, BUT it was also sold out for over a year LOL

Outstanding! Congratulations on a classic rifle and chambering.

Europe, I remember all of it but I was just a kid. Honest!

JD338

My stars, April, what memories! I've spent a lifetime trying to forget most of them. :oops:

Europe":12wymilh said:
DrMike":12wymilh said:
Missed it, though we were driving to NYC at the time Woodstock was going down. I started at the Einstein College of Medicine that September. Wow! Can it really be that long ago?

Dr Mike---I didn't make it either but unfortunately remember it well. Doc, does Aquarius,
Honky tonk woman, and Jeramiah was a bullfrog bring back any memories ? And the "word" at the time would have been "groovy'

Vince, to steal a phrase from today's generation, in regards to your last post---TMI---but your right

ps, Dr Mike, remember when the play Hair was released on broadway and it had a male and female nude scene in it---and America almost had a heart attack and it was condemned, BUT it was also sold out for over a year LOL
And I thought only me and DrMike was that old here. :roll: :lol:

So, in the vernacular of the late 60s...I'm trippin, man!

I have the rifle, will post photos in the next day or so. My, oh my am I pleased. The rifle is drop-dead gorgeous! The wood is nice, much nicer than the typical off-the-shelf rifle, but the bluing is superb. I don't believe I've seen nicer bluing on any rifle, anywhere, ever.

I intend to hunt this rifle, but it's going to be sitting in a blind and only when there'll be no rain or snow. I have other rifles for harsher conditions and I can't bear the thought of this one getting beat up. Round count on this one is around 50, and I found out the original owner won it in a raffle. I was SO lucky that day and didn't even know it until now!

Photos will be posted, I promise!

Back