What's a stronger word than "GIDDY?"

RiverRider

Handloader
Dec 9, 2008
I'm still pinching myself.

When I have this rifle in my hands, which I expect in a little less than two weeks or so, I will post photos. The deal has been made, but it ain't over until the fat lady sings...but I have no reason to expect this to fall through.

WHAT is it?

How about a Model 70 Super Grade? Hhmmm...

How about a Model 70 Super Grade in .280 Remington?

I'm still pinching myself and I'm afraid I'm still not feeling a thing.

Am I really posting this??
:?:

NO sir, tis in walnut. I wouldn't mind a nice quilted- or tiger-maple classic stocked Model 70, but I have never found a reason to object to walnut. I do wonder if any of these were made with maple stocks, though. It is a 1 in 500 edition.

Stronger than giddy............real giddy?

Congrats on finding such a prized 280 for yourself.

How about "bemused" or "jubilant"....

That sounds like a really nice rifle.

"speechless, spitless, or some other word that sounds the same! But I know the feeling. Congratulations on a great acquisition.

I think I got the last one on the planet, Scotty. If I run across another one like it I'll shout from the rooftops!

Fantabulous! [emoji3][emoji106][emoji256]
The luck of the Irish be with ya' lad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6mm Remington":2jhwdz1q said:
Pictures, where are the dang pictures?

I have the pictures which were shown to me, but I will wait and post my own photos when I actually have it in my hands. It's going to be a loooooong, looooong week!
:(

"that warm feelin' aint runnin' down yer leg". OK that's just silly. Cool for you.... Who needs a thesaurus with this crowd. Darn fine bunch of scrabble players to I'll bet. :) CL

The only time a warm feeling runs down my leg is when I'm in a wetsuit in cold water. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vince said:
The only time a warm feeling runs down my leg is when I'm in a wetsuit in cold water. [emoji6]

or when a white bear is chasing me

what was "the" word that you fellows who went to Woodstock would have used that would be stronger than Giddy. Or you can just say, what you think they would have said if you don't want to admit to being there lol

gassed......

Don't know about the "fellows who went to Woodstock" though.......... :shock: :shock: I cant be that old.

Missed it, though we were driving to NYC at the time Woodstock was going down. I started at the Einstein College of Medicine that September. Wow! Can it really be that long ago?

Back