Which hand grinders works for you?

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
I have a LEM 1/2 hp electric grinder for grinding a deer or any game animal, I only take it out after a hunt but not worth the hassle to grind a turkey for turkey burgers or a dinner item in the kitchen real quick. I never used a manual grinder. Any manual hand grinders you guys have been successful with and a comfort to use with ease?

Last edited:
The stainless version of the LEM #10 is a dandy of a hand crank grinder. I’ve Been super happy with mine. Tough, grinds well and about as quick and efficient as one can get with a manual. At first I tried to go cheap and get the aluminum version, it’s not up to the task. Kind of spendy for a manual at $150, but you’ll never have to replace it.
LEM

The stainless version of the LEM #10 is a dandy of a hand crank grinder. I’ve Been super happy with mine. Tough, grinds well and about as quick and efficient as one can get with a manual. At first I tried to go cheap and get the aluminum version, it’s not up to the task. Kind of spendy for a manual at $150, but you’ll never have to replace it.
LEM
Yup, that is exactly what I was looking at earlier. They also have the cheap version which is not as durable as the LEM #10. The only con is that it will not clamp to my 1.5 inch counter, but I can get a 1 inch solid 3x3 sheet of hardwood and use 2 small C clamps to clamp the hardwood to the counter with a few inches of hardwood sticking out to clamp the grinder to. That should work.

Back