"white tip" hunt club

Are we really going to order tee shirts? If so let me know who to contact.

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":oee500sc said:
Are we really going to order tee shirts? If so let me know who to contact.

Blessings,
Dan
We need a design or something. Maybe just "White Tip Hunt Club" in a semi circle over the top of an AccuBond bullet with "Nosler AccuBond" written underneath the bullet? Would Nosler allow it?

257 Roberts - 110 AB
257 Roberts AI - 110 AB
25-06 - 110 AB
260 Remington - 130 AB
270 Win - 130 AB
7mm-08 - 140 AB
300WSM - 180 AB

Not using the AB's in my 338-06 because the 210 Partition works too well to ever use anything else :lol: I guess you could say that I have "drank the koolaid" on belonging to the white-tip club!!

I sent this to Nosler for their review and comments.
A T-Shirt and/or hat would be great!

JD338

JD338":1b3zvq8o said:

JD338

Can we assume that all who have posted comments here will receive a T-shirt and/or a hat? :wink:

DrMike":24gocqrb said:
JD338":24gocqrb said:

JD338

Can we assume that all who have posted comments here will receive a T-shirt and/or a hat? :wink:

If Nosler were to come up with something, I am sure anyone interested would be able to get a T-Shirt/hat for a small donation plus shipping. :grin:

JD338

Heck I'm in too!
300 RUM 200 AB's
7MM Rem Mag 160 AB's
300 win Mag 180 Ab's
30-06 165 AB's
soon maybe a 7mm-08 ? 140's
A tee shirt or hoody would be nice, or even a good lookin blaze orange hat.

Ok well since I started it I better run get a copyright

just kidding as long as they make the shirts big enough for this fat kid thats what matters!

btw the white tip struck again yesterday morn one shot one kill at 300 yds took a little mule deer first buck we had seen and I was gunna pack camp later that morning anyways so I figured I would at least get some meat.

he is the epitome of dink but as lousy as the hunting was I was all about shooting something at that point

heck I almost busted out the foxpro as there were dogs everywhere and great country for calling

Back