Who makes a 6mm Rem?

I was thinking about the blue laminate one right above it in the ad. (Blue laminate? WTH?) Classic is much nicer. Too bad they can't dump the SPS stock and charge $75 less.

Yup only 350 made this year. They are on gunbroker. Basically a CDL 24" barrel and the laminate stock.

pix072938329.jpg

pix374043370.jpg

That is a sharp looking rifle! I know someone on here who has a pretty weak spot for laminated and stainless Remingtons also! Scotty

Now why the #@$!%$$ did you guys have to go and post those pictures :?: You do not know what you have done. The temptation I am afraid is more than I might be able to resist. :twisted: Does anyone have an idea on the price? I am afraid to ask!!!

I thought you all were my friend.............................. :roll:

$800.00 more or less. Gunbroker and Grice's Gunshop in Penn. has them.

The 6mm Rem is absolutely cool, had one (a product of my RADD problem) and it was an awesome deer rifle. I got one because my friend had one and he was not only accurate with that rifle at the range but did he ever knock down deer and you talk about one sweet round to shoot. You could shoot it all day long at the range. WOW!!! I have to be careful about REMINISCING about rifles and cartridges in my past or I will be lusting once again. :mrgreen: I think the 6mm Rem is a wonderful round for coyote, deer, hogs, mule deer, black bear and antelope. What a fun round it was to load for, very simple, straight forward and man, you talk about accurate. I like it much better than the 243.

6mm Remington":1rqime6b said:
Now why the #@$!%$$ did you guys have to go and post those pictures :?: You do not know what you have done. The temptation I am afraid is more than I might be able to resist. :twisted: Does anyone have an idea on the price? I am afraid to ask!!!

I thought you all were my friend.............................. :roll:

Remember 6mm Remington, this is therapy, we are enabling you to engage in your desired therapy so that you will feel better. WHAT A RUSH!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back