Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Cleansing of the soul?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All the above?

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Other and explain

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I don't make turkey calls, but I make my own arrows and tie my own flies. :)

Good stuff. :)
Reloading has been a very enjoyable hobby one I've shared with son and grandkids as well as friends. Satisfaction knowing the game is taken with my reloads. I don't make turkey calls or tie flies, but I have spent the night in a Holiday Inn Express:D Dan.

I enjoy it immensely. My loads are ALWAYS more consistent than factory loads. I’ve pulled many boxes of factory ammo apart and never have I seen loads that even came close to being as precise as my loads.
I also build, cut, crest, and fletch my own arrows. I build and serve my own bowstrings and cables. I find it very satisfying and my work is more consistent. my reloading bench doubles as a bowyers workbench as well, complete with string jigs, bow press, cutoff saw, and fletching tools.

My grandfathers didn't reload, my dad and other family members didn't reload either. The 1st vet my dad hired at out horse breeding farm was a big-time hunter as well as his family. He got me into reloading after I bought a 44mag in '84. He told me what I needed to reload (handbook and equipment). Having my dad's pre '64 mod70 264wm I started to reload for that also. Ammo was cheap and plentiful back then, but doing something productive for yourself is a great thing!

Back