Why doesn't Nosler list H4350?

captdavid

Beginner
Jan 30, 2005
This is a very popular powder for two of my favorites the 7x57 and 30-06. I am intrested in information on loading 150 PTs in the 7mm and 165s both BTs and PTs in the '06. Both of these guns are FN commercial mausers. Why no info from Nosler with H4350? capt david :cry: :cry: :?: :lol: :lol:

Too many powders, too little time.
I think if you look, all the manuals lack a powder or two we`d like to see in them. I believe Nosler and the rest try to offer powders with a spread of burn rates they feel is appropriate for the cartridge being loaded and with so many choices they can`t help but pass over some.

Joe, I understand you, and Nosler, might think that. I think their publication of Hodgdon powder is woefully lacking.

Jaywalker

i like h 4350 with my nosler balistic tip bullets. my nosler book didnt list h4350 i bought a hodgdon book and it has the balistc tip bullet in it. I tried it in my .270 and I am very happy with it :p :p :p

Yeah, you can go to the powder maker and get it. You can even call Nosler and get it. Why don't they print it and spare us the hassle?

jaywalker

Back