WiNchester 2014 new products

nshunter

Beginner
Aug 31, 2011
Just saw this on Facebook that winchester will be releasing something new tomorrow! I wonder what it could be? A new line of shotguns? Maybe a budget rifle to compete with the ruger American? Can't wait to find out!

I wonder if they will finally be re-releasing the left hand model 70, prices on them right now can be through the roof.

They say it is a groundbreaking announcement so it must be something all new.

Maybe they are retiring the model 70 and producing a new easier to manufacture model (snickers) :)

gerry":2l8oqkyy said:
Maybe they are retiring the model 70 and producing a new easier to manufacture model (snickers) :)

That's not funny! :evil:

I thought you would like that :) I doubt they would consider it "ground breaking" but if they came out with a left hand 264 WM I would have to talk myself out of buying it somehow.

Ground breaking could mean anything in the age of modern marketing.

Might be a new rifle, a new cartridge or simply a new bullet.... they've all been sold under the guise of "ground breaking" before. Heck, by Winchester even!

<cynical mode off>

gerry":3e8bieg2 said:

Boy, I'd hate to see that, but it would be an excuse to lay in a half-dozen or so more...

Saw an ad in a black-powder cartridge magazine fo the New 1873 Winchester, "The gun that won the west" is back!

No other info. on the ad page other than a photo of said rifle.

YAWwnnn!

Back