Women Hunters

My wife grew up in a house that did not hunt. After a few years of marriage, she started to bowhunt with me. She is a good hunter and does a great job in the woods. She doesn't like the cold weather but is tough and determined to hunt hard. Her specialty is ice fishing. She puts the boys to shame on the ice and it is fun to watch her out fish the men on the lake.

SJB358":13dza612 said:
This little girl is getting excited to hunt some more with Dad. She took her first buck a few years ago but her interest kinda waned a little. I'm about getting her the correct rifle stock (for a Model 70) and any clothing she needs. Once they get excited about it I have no problem feeding that fire.

I love Dylann, if I ever get back home I need to send her some more inuit clothing. I am sure her girlfriends wonders where she gets it since they can't find it in their local mall (-;

There is a Lady hunter on Weatherby Nation who used a new Camilla in 7-08 to score a very nice Mule deer that had been raiding here veggy garden all summer.

My wife's quote of the day, "Any deer in range this weekend is in danger." I hope she get a shot at one. I have hunted with two other females and they were great hunters. They made every deer drive and never complained about it like some of the older men in the group.

Back